Thursday, December 24, 2009

Simple Christmas Party

My family is from Oregon and hubby's are from California and Arizona, so we really miss them at Christmas. Most years we have family that is able to come stay with us. I enjoy that so much. Especially with my sister and her girls. It is like we are all the same person; we laugh at, respond to, and say the same things. It is amazing how that occurs since we are not around each other very often.
My husband's sister lives here,so we were able to have her, her husband and 2 boys over for a light dinner and White Elephant gift exchange a couple days before Christmas. They brought Anny and Penny, the mini-dachshund cousins, to enjoy the festivities with us. Christmas day, however , was spent with our 4 kids that are still at home. Very quiet, comparatively speaking...



































3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cindy, looks like a fun family gathering. Our Christmas Eve was a nice evening spent with some family having dinner here at our home. This has been one of our very happiest Christmas seasons. Hopefully you and your family have shared happy times. ~ Sarah

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Cindy...
Happy New Year is almost on us, but I wanted to make a few stops to see how your holidays went.

Your Christmas table setting is just beautiful. My gosh what a wonderful food line up you had. It looks like you were very busy preparing for the holidays.

I have to know did your oldest daughter get to come home? How is she doing? I know you wanted to see her so badly. Let me know. I have kept her in my prayers sweetie.

Happy New Year again, and thank you for a beautiful 2009. I look forward to sharing 2010 with you.

Country hugs..>Sherry

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hey Cindy Sweetie...
Please pop by and read my latest post. You might recognize a few of the names. I think you are gonna love it.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry