Sunday, May 17, 2009

Painting the Table


Here is the bench that I will paint next. The girls are back from the store with everything BUT black spray paint. I guess this post should have been titled : " Preparing the table for painting ." Stay tuned. The weather is suppose to be in the 80's all week, so I expect to get it done.

I'm using the really course sand paper that I have on hand. Wish I had an electric sander; I bet I would feel so powerful. The texture of this sand paper creeped me out so I put on some garden gloves;much better.








Upside down table that I am going to paint. I really am! I asked 2 of my girls; Monica, 20 and Lilly, 13, whether I should paint it black, red or white, because I could go either way. They said "black!", in perfect harmony. They are on their way to buy black spray paint while I sand off the loose paint.

No comments: