Monday, May 18, 2009

An Extra Gift











Monica, Lilly and I just returned from running a bunch of errands. While turning the key to unlock the front door, we felt the urge to look back at the hanging flower baskets on the front porch. See who was looking back at us! What delight this creature gave us, that it should makes it's nest in my Mother's Day basket barely a week old. My 6 inch taller than me son, Adrian, climbed up on the arms of the rickety wicker chair , held the camera above his head and pointed the camera towards the direction of the bird and snapped a few. If this was a robin, I would know it. I can't pick out many birds; the kids think it looks like a dove. Can you help us identify it?

1 comment:

Candy said...

Looks like a dove to me too.

What a treat, I wonder what color dove eggs are?

Got your name off of the Pink Saturday.

Have a great Father's Day weekend,
Candy