Friday, January 22, 2010

Pink Saturday Shower Flowers

Happy Pink Saturday! Yahooooo, I get to play again after too many weeks off. Beverly is the hostess of the pinks and you really need to stop by her place and visit for all kinds of pink sweetness.pinksatbut I was thinking about what pinks I could feature and was drawing a blank.It seemed like I had used up all my pinks in previous Pink Saturday posts. After browsing my pictures, I found these, oh-so-beautiful flowers. Almost 2 years ago, I attended a shower for a baby girl and these were the table centerpieces. Although the party was in the first week of February, the weather in Laguna Beach, California was so mild that we were able to sit outside. It truly was glorious and I have fond memories of the trip out there from my home in Colorado.DSC03889-1-1 DSC03889-1-1 028 I thought I’d add in this ceramic rose petal sugar and creamer set. This was a recent find at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I sure love their sales!

I wish you all a wonderful Pink weekend!

16 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Cindy...
Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie. I am so happy to see you. You have been missed.

Love your pinks. I can smell the flowers from here. So sweet and fragrant. I love the combination that was chosen.

Have a beautiful Saturday sweetie.
Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Unknown said...

Happy Pinks, Cindy! Love those beautiful flowers! The sugar & creamer is darling! Great find! I so miss Hobby Lobby!

Cheers!
Tina

Anonymous said...

what stunning pinks welcome back to pink saturday those flowers are beautiful

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers but I think I need that rose petal sugar and creamer set. I have never seen anything like it.

Nancy said...

I love your flowers! How fortunate you have such a wonderful pic to remember that time.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

Those flowers are so lovely! I love fresh flowers, don't you? Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

Cindy, that is the perfect post. I can smell those blooms from here, esp the white freesia, nothing sweeter than that, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Cindy, Perfect for a woman who can't wait for Spring to arrive. The flowers are lovely.
Susan

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a wonderful Pink Saturday post! I just ♥ the fact that each of us shares such a variety of items - that's one reason why this event is never boring. Always something fun, new, lovely or interesting around the corner.

Thanks for sharing a part of yourself today☺ Cold, gloomy day today but, as always, bright and sunny on the Pink Saturday blogs.

♫Wishing you sunshine and happiness this weekend!♫

Valarie said...

What beautiful flowers. I wish I had some to cheer up this gloomy day in Colorado. Don't ya just love Hobby LObby?? come see me for a fabulous giveaway.
Valarie
www.glitterydazeandnights.blogspot.com

Dixie said...

those flowers are just beautiful... and sweet the memories they envoked...

what a great closeout find! love that Hobby Lobby!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

And your pic is sooo cute!

Nice to meet you!

Thans for the stop by!

HPS!

love, kelee

Pam said...

Love the pinks. Flowers are beautiful. I too love Hobby Lobby.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Cindy,
I'll bet the shower was a fabulous day! It's always fun to celebrate the arrival of a little girl... and the flowers were just pinky perfect!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

~Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Marie De Marco said...

hi cindy
thanks for your visit. i love your blog banner. flowers pink make me think sping! thanks.
marie

Anonymous said...

The flowers used in the centerpiece is so beautiful! Love the pinks and whites. They must smell really good.

Belated PS!

Mizpah,
Li