Monday, October 5, 2009

New Blogger~Already a Winner!


I entered the world of blogging on May 17 of this year. Not with any expectations of any sort except to have a diary of special events for my family, meet some new friends and get inspirations for decorating, cooking and thrifting from talented Bloggers.
Blogging has been a wonderful experience! I have met the kindest people. I have learned lots of decorating tips. I have learned to decorate without major angst over having to do things perfectly.
And now I am a winner!!!! I didn't know when I started blogging that I could win things. For free! And I really won something that made my heart sing! Look at this fabulous, reversable apron. It is handmade with an expert's touch. It is in scrumptious colors and even has a pocket on each side. You've got to see the rest of Sharon, the Pansy Girl's treasures. You will see things you want, that is for certain!
I NEVER win anything but I did this time, A bonus result of blogging!
My daughter's and I have used this apron heavily, already. When it arrived , it was pressed and folded so perfectly.

Since I won this, great things have happened for Sharon. Orders of her products are being shipped to Dubai and Japan! Wow, she has international accounts; not many can say that and this blessing could not happen to a sweeter, deserving person. Congratulations to you!!!!!
And thank you for your generous gift to me. :)














4 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Cindy~ Congrats to you sweetie. And thank you for your sweet comments about me! I am so blessed by my blog friends. Have a great week.

Hugs.

Dawn said...

You lucky girl. I just love that fabric. Her desing is so cute. I'll check out what else she has to offer before she gets to many oreders!
Hugs,
Dawn

Bellamere Cottage said...

Good for you! What a darling little apron. I think I entered that giveaway too! :-) Congrats!

Blessings,
Spencer

Lisa said...

Super cute! Congrats!
Hugs, Lisa