Monday, October 5, 2009

New Blogger~Already a Winner!


I entered the world of blogging on May 17 of this year. Not with any expectations of any sort except to have a diary of special events for my family, meet some new friends and get inspirations for decorating, cooking and thrifting from talented Bloggers.
Blogging has been a wonderful experience! I have met the kindest people. I have learned lots of decorating tips. I have learned to decorate without major angst over having to do things perfectly.
And now I am a winner!!!! I didn't know when I started blogging that I could win things. For free! And I really won something that made my heart sing! Look at this fabulous, reversable apron. It is handmade with an expert's touch. It is in scrumptious colors and even has a pocket on each side. You've got to see the rest of Sharon, the Pansy Girl's treasures. You will see things you want, that is for certain!
I NEVER win anything but I did this time, A bonus result of blogging!
My daughter's and I have used this apron heavily, already. When it arrived , it was pressed and folded so perfectly.

Since I won this, great things have happened for Sharon. Orders of her products are being shipped to Dubai and Japan! Wow, she has international accounts; not many can say that and this blessing could not happen to a sweeter, deserving person. Congratulations to you!!!!!
And thank you for your generous gift to me. :)














4 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Cindy~ Congrats to you sweetie. And thank you for your sweet comments about me! I am so blessed by my blog friends. Have a great week.

Hugs.

Dawn said...

You lucky girl. I just love that fabric. Her desing is so cute. I'll check out what else she has to offer before she gets to many oreders!
Hugs,
Dawn

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Good for you! What a darling little apron. I think I entered that giveaway too! :-) Congrats!

Blessings,
Spencer

Lisa said...

Super cute! Congrats!
Hugs, Lisa